Tick off Indonesian island hopping on a laidback escape at Hotel Vila Ombak, located on the largest of the three Gili Islands, Gili Trawangan. Just a short boat ride from Bali or Lombok, this island paradise was made for snorkelling, swimming, sunbathing... and surrendering to complete relaxation. Make the most of your time here by planning trips to the nearby sister islands of Gili Air and Gili Meno, offering a slightly quieter alternative to Gili Trawangan.
Activities on the largest island in this tiny archipelago are near endless. It's known as one of the world's safest places to dive, making it fantastic for beginners – although even seasoned divers will be impressed by the sunken ship at Shark Point. It takes just two hours to walk the circumference of the island, so take a stroll (or hire a free hotel bicycle) and soak up its friendly vibe, stopping for a drink at one of the many beach bars. When you're done exploring, return to Hotel Vila Ombak for delicious dining at the onsite Seahorse Restaurant, a pampering session at the spa or a dip in the impressive three-tier swimming pool.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select packages/nights)
- Begin laidback island adventures with delicious daily breakfast
- Enjoy flexible dining that suits your plans with a choice of daily lunch or dinner
- Daily afternoon tea offers a welcome post-lunch pick-me-up
- Hop on a bike and explore Gili Trawangan with free daily bike hire
- Get into the holiday spirit with one cocktail per adult, per stay (for stays of 3+ nights)
- Relax completely with one 60-minute massage per adult, per stay (Villa Upgrades only; for stays of 5+ nights)
Travelling with friends or family? Upgrade to a secluded Two-Bedroom Akoya Pool Villa with a beautiful private pool for up to four guests.