Walking market food tour by night in Ho Chi Minh city
Walking market food tour by night in Ho Chi Minh city Discover an old food market and church on foot and take in the sights, smells, and flavors of Ho Chi Minh city at night while trying typical local specialities.
- You'll stop at local restaurants, street vendors and an ancient market to try a variety of local food, including crispy pancakes, spring rolls, noodle soup, and more!
- Vietnamese tea and local rice wine are included
- You'll visit a food market on foot, as well as a church dating back to 1856!
- Communal food walk for 2 to 18 people
- Lee and her fellow group of students are local food guides About your host, Lee: "We are Vietnamese food lovers who will give you an authentic taste of local food. We live in Ho Chi Minh City and we'll take you to unique local places that you can't find on your own. We would love to show you the best of our city." Eatwith is the world's largest community for culinary experiences with locals. Savor local food and enjoy dinner parties, cooking classes and more in beautiful homes and exclusive venues.
- CRISPY PANCAKE
- SPRING ROLL more 30-year experienced
- VIETNAMESE TEA
- Banh Khot- pot cake @DRINK@
- LOCAL RICE WINE-
- BANANA RICE WINE
- CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
- VIETNAM BAKERY- BANH MI
Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
The location of your activity and host's contact information will be sent with your booking confirmation.