Burj Khalifa tickets: levels 124 and 125
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breathtaking, the experience is at a whole different level. You also have the chance to enjoy the most beautiful hour in Dubai, the golden hour. You will be dazzled by the sunset view with the city's glistening lights and the desert wrapped up in a magical red glare. Step out on to the Burj Khalifa's open-air terrace for a 360-degree panorama of the city, sea and desert. Your visit includes:
- Multimedia presentation on Dubai’s history and the building’s construction
- Speedy elevators with LCD screens
- Glass observation decks on floors 124 and 125
Every Saturday and Sunday level 124 will welcome the visitors from 05.00 (UTC+4) to enjoy breathtaking views on Dubai and behold the beauty of sunrise from 452m height and proceed to The Café, located on the ground floor on the way to The Dubai Mall, for a complimentary breakfast.
- General admission to the Burj Khalifa level 124, 125
- Use of the viewing telescopes
- Wi-fi access
- Sunrise ticket (if selected): includes a choice of snack, cookie and a soft beverage of the guest's choice.
What's not included
- Souvenir photos
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Bring your voucher to the At the Top Will Call counter, located on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall, at any time to pick up your tickets. Plan to arrive at the Burj Khalifa at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled admission time.