McLaren Vale: Maxwell Wines Chef-Hatted Dining Experience with Champagne, Canapés, Multi-Course Dinner & Paired Wines
Carved into a limestone hill at the heart of South Australia's renowned McLaren Vale wine region, Maxwell Wines will seduce you for more than five hours with an unforgettable culinary experience perfectly paired with renowned vintages. Less than an hour outside of Adelaide CBD, this unique winery delivers a holistic wine experience and a window into the winery's soul thanks to its unique hilltop location.
Let Mark Maxwell and his team proudly guide you on this Luxury Escapes exclusive experience, beginning at the cellar door with a fizzing flute of champagne before embarking on an exciting behind-the-scenes private tour of the winery. The tour comes to an end at the famous 100-year-old Lime Cave, a magical subterranean private cellar. It’s here, within the ancient limestone walls, you’ll savour the tastes of the region with a selection of delicious canapés. Then, be led into the 2021 two chef-hatted Maxwell Restaurant, where a mouthwatering dining experience awaits. Sit down for a bespoke, multi-course tasting menu created by Head Chef Fabian Lehmann – who forged his career in the Michelin-starred restaurants of Europe. Each course will be perfectly paired with current vintage and museum Maxwell wines curated by the winemaker himself, Mark Maxwell, and complemented by commentary from the head chef and talented Maxwell team.
- Be welcomed with a flute of champagne on arrival
- Set off on a behind-the-scenes private tour of Maxwell's winery and kitchen gardens
- Savour an array of exquisite canapés served in the famous Lime Cave
- Indulge in a bespoke, multi-course tasting menu with paired wines and Chef commentary
- During dinner, gain insight into the winemaking process and Maxwell Wine's history
- Package valid for one person
- Welcome flute of Champagne on arrival
- Private tour of Maxwell winery and kitchen gardens
- Canapés in the 100-year-old Lime Cave
- Bespoke multi-course dinner with paired wines
- Commentary from the head chef and shared wine notes during dinner