Set on 100 acres of trees and pasture, surrounded by the mountain peaks of the world’s widest canyon, Capertree Valley, Belle Bois, offers boutique country elegance. This idyllic adults-only retreat in the World Heritage-listed Greater Blue Mountains Area is ensconced in the Australian wilds.
Sink into absolute comfort in your spacious suite with sweeping mountain vistas, as you revel in relaxation from sunrise to sunset. Enjoy the intimacy of this unique hosted abode and indulge in delicious country-style cuisine with the table d’hote dinner service, curl up in front of the fire in winter or enjoy a springtime picnic under the shade of a tree. Take some time to explore Capertee Valley's breathtaking surrounds on a bushwalk before plunging into the cool waters at Ganguddy Creek, or enjoy a leisurely drive through a backdrop of sweeping farmland and spectacular canyon cliffs, stopping by farm gates and cellar doors.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select packages):
- Toast to sweeping Blue Mountains vistas with a bottle of wine on arrival
- Wake up with delicious daily cooked breakfast served in the restaurant
- Indulge in a complimentary picnic lunch hamper (grazing plate or gourmet sandwiches)
- Enjoy daily tea, coffee and afternoon treats throughout your stay
- Admire your surroundings until the very last moment with guaranteed 12pm late checkout
King/Twin Upgrade: Sink into your gorgeous, plush king or twin bedding as you take in sweeping mountain vistas when you upgrade to a King/Twin Suite.