Experience barefoot Maldives luxury at Pullman Maldives Maamutaa Resort, an island hideaway of pristine coral sands, crystal-clear waters and vibrant marine life surrounding this five-star resort. Unwind in total seclusion away from everything else at this hidden oasis, where you'll enjoy daily unlimited dining across six exceptional venues and free-flow premium drinks, including any wine from the 80-bottle 'wine wall'.
From beachside dining to poolside cocktails and front-row seats to a glorious sunset with a side of tapas and wine, every gourmet experience at this resort is a memorable one. When you feel like pampering yourself, Pullman Spa by Phytomer offers decadent spa treatments from aromatherapy massage and facials to seaweed wraps in a gorgeous overwater setting.
Make the most of your time on this blissful island with an array of activities to choose from. You might like to snorkel along the coral reef, take a sunset cruise, zip across the ocean on a jet ski – the choice is yours. A paradise of translucent Indian Ocean and dazzling white sand, the Maldives is the quintessential honeymoon destination, a bucket-list experience and one of the most indulgent vacations you'll ever take.
Your handpicked inclusions:
- You've never experienced true indulgence until now: unlimited all-inclusive à la carte dining across three restaurants and three bars
- Let the good times flow with unlimited free-flow drinks, including premium spirits, sparkling, ‘wine wall’ with 80 wines and all soft drinks from milkshakes, bubble tea and smoothies to single-origin coffee and specialty teas
- Arrive in style with roundtrip transfers: complimentary domestic flight from Malé to Kooddoo and speedboat from Kooddoo to the resort and back
- Choice of ONE of the following activities per person: 60-minute spa treatment, 30-minute jet ski safari or one tank dive (certified divers only)
- Choice of ONE of the following excursions per person: guided snorkelling at the house reef, sunset fishing or cruise, nature walk or marine biology presentation
- You'll always have a selection of snacks, drinks and bottles of wine at hand with the convenience of a minibar replenished twice daily
Travelling with friends and family? Upgrade to a breathtaking Two-Bedroom Ocean Pool Villa (235sqm), with packages valid for up to four guests.
Getting here is easy: connecting flights depart regularly from Dubai, Doha and Singapore, with direct flights available from London, New Delhi, Singapore and more. The Maldives is currently open to visitors, and a negative PCR test is required on arrival (current as of 29/11/2021). See here for the most up-to-date information on entry requirements.
Longer stay bonus: Get the most of out of your all-inclusive escape with your choice of TWO activities and TWO excursions per person when you stay 8+ nights.
Book with Confidence: We work directly with our trusted partners and provide 24/7 customer service to ensure that no matter what happens, we’re here to help. If your escape is affected by Covid-19 restrictions, we will do our best to assist you with a date change or provide you with a Luxury Escapes credit for another Limited Time Lux Exclusive accommodation, tour or cruise offer, less any unrecoverable costs; excludes flights. Find out more