Šibenik is a city on the Adriatic coast of Croatia and a quieter alternative to popular tourist hotspots such as Dubrovnik and Split. It's renowned for its spectacular history, including the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Catherdal of St. James, adorned with 74 striking depictions of local luminaries. The city museum delves deeper into the area's history and is a must for visitors to Šibenik. With a collection of spacious rooms, villas and suites, luxurious facilities – including an outdoor infinity pool, restaurant and four bars, kids’ club and luxury wellness and spa area – this spectacular resort is a secret you'll want to keep to yourself.
Luxury Escapes inclusions
- Complimentary upgrade to the next available room type (subject to availability)
- Start each day with daily breakfast at Art Restaurant & Bar
- Toast your stay with a glass of sparkling wine on arrival
- Rejuvenate your body with EUR50 spa credit per room
- Start relaxing sooner rather than later with 12pm early check-in
- Sleep in a little longer with 3pm late checkout