Picture yourself on an untouched tropical paradise, complete with decadent dining, refreshing cocktails and blissful massages – all this and more is at your fingertips at Cape Kudu Hotel, a luxurious resort on Koh Yao Noi. Perched on one of Thailand’s most tranquil islands, overlooking the sapphire waters of the Andaman Sea, this five-star boutique bolthole epitomises idyllic island living, with activities for every type of escape. When not indulging in the resort's extensive facilities, explore its rugged landscapes by bike, take to the water on a kayak or paddleboard, share a bottle of champagne at the moonlight cinema or hire the resort's private yacht for a day of indulgence.
Perfect for a couples' retreat or an unforgettable group escape, this breathtaking abode boasts an intimate collection of beach-inspired rooms and villas, an exclusive spa showcasing the latest treatments, and a glistening infinity pool with views across the Andaman Sea's towering limestone cliffs. Your tastebuds will want for nothing at Cape Kudu Hotel: dine on an ever-evolving menu of Thai delights at Hornbill Restaurant, snack and relax in a quiet corner at Café Kantary or bask in the sunset's golden glow with a cocktail in hand at Long Island Bar.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights)
- Days in paradise begin with daily buffet breakfast and Phang Nga Bay views at Hornbill Restaurant
- Toast your escape with one nightly cocktail, beer, glass of wine or soft drink each at Long Island Bar
- Enjoy a one-time three-course set Thai dinner for two (for stays of 3+ nights)
- Float away during a 60-minute massage per adult at Cape Spa (for stays of 5+ nights)
- THB6,300 resort credit per room towards dining, spa treatments and more (for stays of 7+ nights)
Travelling as a family or group? Plunge into your choice of two luxurious swimming pools when you stay in Baan Yu Yen — an indulgent two-bedroom, two-bathroom villa which caters for up to five guests (charges apply for extra guests, see individual package for details).