Perfect for a couples' retreat or an unforgettable group escape, this breathtaking abode boasts an intimate collection of beach-inspired rooms and villas, an exclusive spa showcasing the latest treatments, and a glistening infinity pool with views across the Andaman Sea's towering limestone cliffs. Your tastebuds will want for nothing at Cape Kudu Hotel: dine on an ever-evolving menu of Thai delights at Hornbill Restaurant, snack and relax in a quiet corner at Café Kantary or bask in the sunset's golden glow with a cocktail in hand at Long Island Bar.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights)
- Days in paradise begin with daily buffet breakfast and Phang Nga Bay views at Hornbill Restaurant
- Toast your escape with one nightly cocktail, beer, glass of wine or soft drink each at Long Island Bar
- Enjoy a one-time three-course set Thai dinner for two (for stays of 3+ nights)
- Float away during a 60-minute massage per adult at Cape Spa (for stays of 5+ nights)
- THB6,300 resort credit per room towards dining, spa treatments and more (for stays of 7+ nights)
Travelling as a family or group? Plunge into your choice of two luxurious swimming pools when you stay in Baan Yu Yen — an indulgent two-bedroom, two-bathroom villa which caters for up to five guests (charges apply for extra guests, see individual package for details).