Hinode Hills Niseko Village
Japan Ski-In Ski-Out Luxury in Niseko Village with Complimentary Kids' Lift Tickets
Discover the legendary powder of Niseko with an unforgettable ski-in ski-out stay at the luxuriously appointed Hinode Hills Niseko Village. Located in Hokkaido, Japan’s ski capital, Hinode Hills Niseko Village offers unique, family-friendly apartment-style accommodation perfectly paired with the convenience of luxury hotel amenities, nestled within an alpine destination that is always in season. Escape to the slopes of Japan and travel any time over the next two snow-filled ski seasons!
Take a breath of fresh mountain air, feel snowflakes drift around you, and sit back and watch the mist shroud the majestic silhouette of Mt. Yōtei before basking in the golden rays that softly illuminate the powder. At this internationally acclaimed ski mecca, the ultimate family adventure is waiting for you.
Your handpicked inclusions:
- Fun for the family: kids aged 11 years and under stay and ski free with breakfast and lift tickets (Niseko Village Lift Pass, see packages for more information)
- Start your adventure with daily continental breakfast at FORAGE
- Enjoy pure relaxation with complimentary access to the Green Leaf Onsen and Hilton Onsen
- Access all-season activities with complimentary daily scheduled bus transfers to Hirafu and Kutchan
- Leave the gear at home with a 50% discount on mid-range ski and snowboard rental
- Hit the slopes with a 20% discount on the Niseko United All Mountain Pass
Travelling with family? Choose the Studio Suite or One-Bedroom Suite for up to two adults and one child, the Two-Bedroom Suite for up to four adults and two children, or the Three-Bedroom Suite for up to six adults and three children. All children (aged 11 years and under) stay and ski free, with breakfast and lift tickets (Niseko Village Lift Pass).
100% Refund Guarantee: Book your escape with peace of mind thanks to our 100% Refund Guarantee, offering flexible date changes any time over the next two snow-filled ski seasons or a full refund up until 21 days before check-in. Refund is on accommodation only, excludes flights. See the Fine Print for details.
- Hinode Hills Niseko Village