Step into paradise at the idyllic JA Manafaru, where tropical island bliss and an incredible all-inclusive concept come together to form the escape you’ve been dreaming of. Originally built as a Waldorf Astoria property, this star-studded resort has seen the likes of celebrities like rockstar Noel Gallagher, footballer Luís Figo and Bollywood actress Dia Mirza retreat to this haven of world-class luxury and relaxed beachside ambience. Nestled on the private island of Manafaru in the Haa Alif Atoll – a blissfully secluded and pristine spot at the northernmost point of the Maldives – JA Manafaru is perfect for honeymooners and families alike.
The powdery white sand and crystalline lagoon are always within easy reach and the house reef is abundant with colourful marine life, making for excellent snorkelling and diving. The Calm Spa Sanctuary is an oasis of tranquility – book a luxe treatment during your stay and allow the centuries-old Ayurvedic therapies to restore body and mind. When you’re feeling active, cycle across the island on one of several bike tracks, enjoy a tennis match on the court or a fun-filled round of futsal. Throughout it all, seven exceptional onsite restaurants provide bespoke à la carte dining experiences, while The Cellar, the Maldives' first and deepest subterranean wine cave, which houses over 8,000 bottles of wine and offers up delicious wine tastings and perfectly paired meals.
Your handpicked inclusions:
- Celebrate your escape with a welcome bottle of house sparkling and sweet homemade macaroons
- Wake up to daily breakfast at Kakuni restaurant
- Indulge with daily three-course à la carte lunch at Kakuni or Andiamo Bistro and Pool
- Keep the decadence going with daily afternoon tea at White Orchid Lounge
- Catch the sunset with nightly sundowners and canapés at White Orchid Lounge
- Round off each day with nightly three-course à la carte dinner at Kakuni, White Orchid Lounge, Andiamo Bistro and Pool or Ocean Grill
- Free-flow drinks between 11am and 11pm, including beer, spirits, new and old-world wines, fruit juices, soft drinks, JA-branded still water, house cocktails and mocktails
- Enjoy the use of a personal villa bar, replenished once daily with wine, beer, soft drinks and snacks
- Roundtrip transfers: complimentary domestic flights between the resort and Malé
Overwater villa upgrades available: The quintessential Maldives experience awaits when you upgrade to a Sunrise or Sunset Overwater Villa, suspended above the crystal-clear ocean.
Travelling with family? One child (11 and under) stays free with all meals or upgrade to the Deluxe Beach Family Villa and two children (11 and under) stay free with all meals.
Book with 100% Confidence: Right up until 15 days before check-in you can enjoy unlimited, free date changes, or cancel and get a 100% credit to use at Luxury Escapes for any other Limited Time Lux Exclusive accommodation, tour or cruise offer. Excludes flights, see the Fine Print for details.