Treasures of Egypt & Jordan: 16-Day Luxury Small-Group Tour with Nile River Cruise, Four Seasons Stays & Desert Glamping
Step back in time to an ancient land of pharaohs, pyramids and hidden treasures on this once-in-a-lifetime 16-day, luxury small-group tour and Nile River cruise (max. 16 travellers), that promises a travel experience unlike any other.
Visit the only remaining Wonder of the Ancient World, the Great Pyramid of Giza, and the astounding Valley of the Kings – home to the tomb of Tutankhamun. Let the vivid colours of Cairo’s Grand Bazaar enchant you and relax while sailing up the Nile River before flying to the spectacular Abu Simbel, part of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Nubian Monuments site. Then, continue your incredible adventure to Jordan and indulge in unique dining experiences, tasting your way through the country's diverse heritage. Visit the striking UNESCO World Heritage-listed site of Petra, experience the wilderness of the Wadi Rum desert and float in the Dead Sea.
Experience unparalleled luxury as you travel, staying in five-star accommodation throughout. Stay at the prestigious Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence, at the Hilton Cairo Heliopolis and on a four-night luxury Nile cruise. The Four Seasons Hotel Amman is your indulgent base in Jordan's capital and promises to pamper you with a world-class spa and multiple fine-dining options. Witness the majesty of the desert at night with the ultimate glamping experience at Memories Aicha Luxury Camp. Kempinski Ishtar Dead Sea welcomes you at the lowest point on Earth, where you can float in the mystical waters and split your time between lazing on the private beach or at the hotel's pools.
Your tour includes:
- 11 nights of five-star accommodation including Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence, Hilton Cairo Heliopolis with Executive Lounge access, Four Seasons Hotel Amman and a romantic desert stay at Memories Aicha Luxury Camp
- Four-night luxury Nile cruise aboard the boutique M.S. Mayflower, with all-inclusive dining and onboard entertainment throughout your cruise
- All internal flights – including Cairo to Luxor, Aswan to Abu Simbel and back to Cairo, and Cairo to Amman
- Guided sightseeing with an expert local Egyptologist guide in Cairo and shared guide onboard the Nile cruise and from Abu Simbel
- Daily breakfast and select local dining experiences, including a welcome dinner at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence
- Visit the awe-inspiring Giza pyramid complex – one of the last remaining Seven Wonders of the Ancient World – and surrounding pyramids
- Experience the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Valley of the Kings in Luxor including entrance to Tutankhamun’s tomb
- Cruise the Aswan islands in a traditional felucca
- Fly to Abu Simbel to discover the UNESCO World Heritage-listed twin temples
- Experience one of the New Seven Wonders of the World with a night-time tour of UNESCO World Heritage-listed Petra
- Take a thrilling 4WD safari in the Wadi Rum desert
- Enjoy sunset in the Wadi Rum desert with champagne and canapés
- Float in the Dead Sea, revered for its alleged healing powers
- Visit the Baptism Site at Bethany, where it is believed John the Baptist lived and Jesus was baptised
- All airport transfers and air-conditioned transport throughout
- The services of an expert English-speaking local guide
- All entrance fees and porterage per itinerary
Your journey takes you to: Cairo — Luxor — River Nile — Aswan — Abu Simbel — Cairo — Amman – Petra – Wadi Rum – Dead Sea – Bethany – Madaba – Mt Nebo – Dead Sea – Jerash – Amman.
VIP Upgrades available: Experience the epitome of luxury when you choose the VIP package. In Egypt, enjoy upgraded accommodation, a once-in-a-lifetime hot air balloon ride over Luxor and an upgrade to Business Class for your internal flights. In Jordan, stay in an opulent Executive Suite at the Four Seasons Hotel Amman and spacious Junior Suites at Kempinski Ishtar Dead Sea and Mövenpick Resort Petra. The highlight: a Stargazing Dome Tent at Memories Aicha Luxury Camp, where you can sleep under a clear canopy offering panoramic views of the stars above and surrounding mountains.
Book with confidence: Our Change of Plan Guarantee will permit you to alter your booking, no questions asked up to 90 days before departure. Furthermore, if you are unable to travel as a result of Government travel restrictions, Luxury Escapes will assist you with a date change, provide you with a credit or process a refund for your booking less any non-recoverable costs. See Fine Print for details.
- Egypt & Jordan: 16-day Luxury Small Group Tour