Galway is renowned for its fascinating attractions, including the Spanish Arch, Eyre Square and surrounding woodland. When you’re not spending time exploring the natural wonders that frame the city, spoil yourself with a revitalising treatment at Galway’s only five-star spa, ESPA at the g. Enjoy afternoon tea and incredible cocktails at the hotel's enchanting Signature Lounges or visit the stunning 2 AA Rosette-wining Restaurant for mouthwatering local delicacies.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select packages)
- Start your day with daily breakfast at GEO Restaurant
- Arrive to a welcome gift of handmade treats and bottled water
- Benefit from complimentary Wi-Fi and parking throughout your stay
- Savour one three-course dinner for two at the award-winning GEO Restaurant (for stays of 3+ nights)
- Enjoy a complimentary room upgrade, subject to availability (for stays of 4+ nights, excludes The Linda Evangelista Penthouse Suite)
- Arrive to a welcome bottle of house red or white wine (Luxury Room, Lake View Suite and Specialty Suite only)
- Stay hydrated with a bottle of San Pellegrino sparkling water on arrival (Lake View Suite, Specialty Suite and The Linda Evangelista Penthouse Suite only)
- Up the luxury with a bottle of champagne on arrival (The Linda Evangelista Penthouse Suite only)
Penthouse Suite Upgrade: A stay like no other awaits at the hotel’s largest suite. Named by the world-famous milliner, Philip Treacy, in honour of his supermodel friend, The Linda Evangelista Penthouse Suite offers a private lake-view terrace, separative living area with dining for up to six guests, a standalone Villeroy & Boch bathtub with full lake views, guest bathroom and butler's work area.