Bhutan 2022 & 2023: 7-Day Luxury Small-Group Cultural & Spiritual Tour with All-Inclusive Dining, Tiger's Nest Visit & Optional Nepal Extension
Set amid the beautiful scenery of the Himalayas, the small mountain kingdom of Bhutan is a unique destination that retains a distinct character largely untouched by the modern world. On this luxury small-group tour (max 16. travellers), immerse yourself in authentic Buddhism and discover its impact on this unique and untouched country, witness the magnificence of the famed 'Tiger’s Nest' monastery with a spectacular hike to the clifftop and visit local marketplaces with authentic local arts and crafts.
- Six nights of luxury accommodation at some of the best hotels in the country, including the stunning Le Méridien Paro, Riverfront, offering panoramic views of the Eastern Himalayas
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, including unique local dining experiences
- Once-in-a-lifetime hike to 'Tiger’s Nest' Monastery
- An exploration into Buddhism with included visits to Bhutan’s famous monasteries
- Guided visits to Bhutan’s most important museums and cultural centres
- Journey through the scenic mountain pass of Dochula
- Visits to local markets showcasing genuine Bhutanese arts and crafts
- Private airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Private air-conditioned transportation throughout
- The services of an expert, English-speaking local guide
- Bhutan visa fee
- Government royalty and taxes as applicable
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinerary
Your journey takes you to: Paro – Thimphu – Punakha – Paro – Tiger's Nest – Paro.
Nepal extension available: Upgrade and extend your tour with four exciting nights in Nepal, where you’ll discover the regal beauty of famous Kathmandu, the incredible mountainous backdrop of Nagarkot and the grand aura of Mt. Everest with an included scenic flight over the famed mountaintop.