Sri Lanka 2022: 12-Day Luxury Small-Group Tour with Five-Star Stays, Yala National Park Safari & Maldives Extension Available
Fall in love with the unspoiled beauty of Sri Lanka on this 12-day luxury small-group tour (max. 16 travellers). In-between discovering the striking landscapes of this island nation, learning about the 150-year-old tradition of tea leaf picking at luscious plantations with a high tea experience, and roaming through the magnificent Yala National Park on a wildlife safari, you'll end each day in superior comfort staying at the likes of the five-star Jetwing Yala and Jetwing Lighthouse, Galle.
- 11 nights of five-star accommodation including two nights at the award-winning Jetwing Vil Uyana in Sigiriya, a luxurious stay at the newly built Jetwing Kandy Gallery, two nights at the refurbished The Grand Hotel in the heart of the tea plantations in Nuwara Eliya, a luxury safari stay at Jetwing Yala, two nights at the refurbished Jetwing Lighthouse in Galle, and a night at the historic Galle Face Hotel in Colombo
- Daily breakfast and select dining experiences as per the itinerary
- Discover sacred sites including the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Sigiriya Fortress
- Ride one of the world’s most scenic train routes from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya
- Learn about the full tea-making process and enjoy a tasting in the tea plantations
- Savour a high tea experience at The Grand Hotel
- Experience an unforgettable morning jeep safari tour in Yala National Park
- Breathe in the rich aroma of spices on a guided tour through a family-run spice plantation
- Witness the famed stilt fishermen in Weligama
- Visit the Dutch Galle Fort on a city sightseeing tour
- Complimentary Ayurveda massage at Jetwing Vil Uyana's spa per adult
- Expert guides accompanying you throughout the experience
- All sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Private air-conditioned transportation and roundtrip airport transfers throughout
Your journey takes you to: Colombo — Negombo — Sigiriya —Matale — Kandy — Nuwara Eliya — Yala National Park — Galle — Colombo.
Maldives extension available: Relax in paradise when you add a five-day escape to Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives. Stay by the water and feel the sand in between your toes in an Overwater Bungalow with all-inclusive dining, free-flow cocktails and roundtrip flights from Colombo, Sri Lanka, included.