Find solace in a magically secluded corner of southeast Phuket at the tranquil five-star Cape Panwa Hotel, a luxury tropical retreat in a prime beachfront location. Leonardo DiCaprio, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Elizabeth Taylor have all called this stunning colonial-style mansion their home away from home – now it’s your turn to travel like Hollywood royalty.
As one of the first luxury establishments in the area, the resort boasts a long list of world-class facilities and outstanding service. Take your pick of two pools to lounge by as you soak up the hot Thai sun: the main pool is surrounded by cabanas, pool chairs and endless swaying palm trees, while the beachside pool offers spectacular views over the blue waters of the Andaman Sea. When you're ready to sink into ultimate relaxation, head to the blissful Cape Spa Phuket to indulge or enjoy other luxury facilities, such as a private beach, fitness centre and an array of cultural experiences hosted within the resort. When you're ready to leave the hotel's postcard-perfect beach, go on a half-day tour of Coral Island, also known as Ko He, boasting bright-blue waters and pristine beaches; the perfect place for a snorkel.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights):
- Start each morning with delicious daily breakfast
- Watch the sun go down with a nightly cocktail, beer, glass of wine or soft drink per person
- Enjoy one delicious three-course Thai set dinner (for stays of 3+ nights)
- Relax with a 60-minute massage per adult (for stays of 5+ nights)
- Indulge further with THB4,200 resort credit per package (for stays of 7+ nights)
Travelling with friends or family? Upgrade to the Family Suite package for up to two adults and two kids (11 and under) or the three-bedroom Panwa Lodge with private pool for up to six adults.