There's nothing more luxurious than plunging into your own private pool after an adventurous day in the Northern Territory; experience the opulence of your own villa with an indulgent stay at Mercure Darwin Airport Resort, a stylish oasis within easy reach of the Top End's must-see attractions.
This newly-renovated resort embraces Darwin's cultural heritage and tropical ambience through its Indigenous-inspired design and landscaped gardens, and features first-class facilities including a palm-fringed lagoon pool with a soothing spa and a freshly refurbished poolside bar and bistro offering alfresco dining and refreshing cocktails.
Staying in a secluded villa, complete with your very own pool, let Mercure Darwin Airport Resort be your launchpad for exploring the region's impressive natural wonders, from Litchfield National Park's thundering waterfalls to the sprawling Kakadu outback. Plus, find yourself conveniently located moments from Darwin Airport, just a five-minute walk or a complimentary shuttle away, and a 15-minute drive from the wave pool and waterfront eateries of Darwin CBD.
Your handpicked inclusions:
- Wake up with daily breakfast for two at Cossie's Poolside Bar and Bistro
- Celebrate on arrival with a chilled bottle of sparkling wine
- Indulge with a one-time two-course dinner at Cossie's Poolside Bar and Bistro
- Feast on a one-time two-course banquet dinner at Loong Fong Seafood Chinese Restaurant
- Explore the Top End at your own pace with complimentary onsite parking for one vehicle
- Plan adventurous days in the Top End with complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
This deal has NO peak surcharges: Travel any time for the same great price.