Tasmania: 6-Day Highlights Tour with Cradle Mountain, Freycinet National Park & Hobart Sightseeing
A place of indulgence and World Heritage-listed wonders, the 'Apple Isle' is magnificent in its wild beauty. At the edge of the world, embrace the peaceful haven that is Tasmania, uncovering grand natural wonders and glimpses of the region's vibrant past, on this six-day tour (max. 20 travellers). Enjoy field-blended wines in the Tamar Valley, take in the spectacular views of Cradle Mountain, admire one of the most beautiful beaches in the world at the Bay of Fires and stand in the shadow of Freycinet National Park's pink-hued mountains. After your expedition into the unknown, learn that great things come in small packages with a guided introduction to Hobart.
- Five nights of accommodation in historic Launceston, beachside Bicheno and bustling Hobart
- Discover Cataract Gorge and enjoy a special wine tasting in Tamar Valley
- Visit Cradle Mountain and admire the magnificent wilderness in the surrounding national park
- Make your way to Freycinet National Park and enjoy a guided walk to Wineglass Bay Lookout
- Take a guided tour through Hobart, visiting Mount Nelson and Constitution Dock, with extra time to explore the city at your leisure
- Comfortable transportation throughout the tour
- The services of an experienced driver-guide
- All sightseeing and national park entrance fees per the itinerary
Your journey takes you to: Launceston — Cradle Mountain National Park — Bicheno — Freycinet National Park — Hobart.