Discover the beautiful French architecture and exotic street food of Ho Chi Minh City with a stay at Caravelle Saigon – a landmark five-star hotel stamped with a Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice Award 2020. Set in pulsing District 1 – also known as Downtown Saigon, an eclectic mix of old-world charm and fast-lane modernity – within walking distance of the city's most iconic sights, Caravelle Saigon offers world-class facilities and the finest comforts in one of the best locations in Ho Chi Minh City.
Originally opened in 1959, this boutique hotel has been at the centre of some of the city's most significant cultural events. Whilst the original building has been lovingly refurbished, its striking French-Vietnamese style survived. Its gracefully curved balconies offer the grandest panoramas of Ho Chi Minh City, its lavish rooms are sanctuaries of peace above the buzzing streets, the restaurants and bars are ready to take you on a culinary journey through creative dishes, while the rooftop bar serves an unbeatable combination of expert cocktails and local brews.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights)
- Wake up to delicious daily breakfast served at Nineteen Restaurant
- Complimentary room upgrade to the next category
- A welcome drink at Saigon Bar to celebrate your escape (for stays of 2+ nights)
- US$25 food and drinks credit per room to spend at the hotel’s restaurant and bar (for stays of 3+ nights)
- US$50 food and drinks credit total per room to spend at the hotel’s restaurant and bar (for stays of 5+ nights)
Want to elevate your stay? Upgrade to a striking Signature Premium Room, offering sweeping views over the historic Opera House and access to the Signature Lounge with nightly cocktails.