Back by Popular Demand: 6-Day Tour of Australia's Top End with Darwin, Litchfield National Park & Kakadu National Park
This incredible six-day tour of Australia's Top End is back by popular demand. Experience the magic of ancient Indigenous culture, discover 20,000-year-old rock art and explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park. Plunge into the luminous depths of the waterfalls of Litchfield National Park, unearth the ancient Dream Time stories of the Jawoyn Indigenous people as you glide through Katherine Gorge’s sandstone canyon and learn about the traditional hunter-and-gatherer ways of the Aboriginal people with a local Aboriginal guide.
Includes five nights of accommodation, daily buffet breakfast and a selection of additional meals per itinerary, the services of expert local guides throughout, a Yellow Water Billabong cruise and Katherine Gorge cruise, air-conditioned transportation, return airport transfers and more.
Your tour takes you to: Darwin – Litchfield National Park – Kakadu National Park
- Package is valid for one person based on twin share — you must purchase two packages
Unearth the immensity, grandeur and mystery of Australia’s Top End, a spiritual place where one of the world’s oldest cultures has existed for thousands of years and Australia’s largest national park resides, the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park.
Your Package Includes:
- Five nights of accommodation in Darwin, Katherine and the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park
- Daily buffet breakfast and select additional meals as outlined in the itinerary
- A guided tour of Darwin, including the iconic Mindil Beach Markets
- Plunge into the waterfalls of Litchfield National Park
- Cruise past sites featured in ancient Jawoyn Dream Time stories in Katherine Gorge
- Gain insight into Indigenous bush tucker, medicine and the didgeridoo with a local Aboriginal guide
- Cool off in the waterholes of the magnificent Edith Falls
- Venture into the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park
- Cruise through the ancient waterways of the Yellow Water Billabong
- Marvel at the ancient Aboriginal rock paintings of Nourlangie
- Visit Ubirr, an Aboriginal rock art site dating back some 20,000 years
- Explore the bird-watchers' paradise of Fogg Dam Conservation
- Guided tours with local experts as per the itinerary
- Air-conditioned transportation as per the itinerary
- Return airport transfers