Luxury Escapes Travel Pty Ltd ("Luxury Escapes" or "we") try to ensure that we only promote Deals that our Members will enjoy. We understand, however, that occasionally, this is not always the case. This Policy sets out the circumstances in which Luxury Escapes may provide refunds to our Members ("Member" or "you") in respect of a specific Deal.
It is noted that Australian Consumer Law (which is part of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) provides for certain statutory guarantees, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by us. These warranties are in in addition to any voluntary warranties provided by Luxury Escapes. Nothing in this Refund Policy affects your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation regarding statutory guarantees to the extent those rights cannot be excluded.
Bookings may be cancelled within with a full refund provided that cancellation occurs strictly within 48 hours from the time of booking. Otherwise, Offers purchased from Luxury Escapes are not refundable after purchase due to a cancellation at the request of the purchaser. However, Luxury Escapes will provide a refund where:
- we are required by law to do so;
- we have made a mistake in advertising an offer that fundamentally misstates the product or service that is the subject of the offer;
- prior to the redemption of the offer during the validity period as provided in the fine print of that offer, the provider of the offer ceases trading or ceases to provide the subject matter of the Deal.
Circumstances that DO NOT qualify for Refunds
For the avoidance of doubt, except as set out above where bookings are cancelled within 48 hours from the time of purchase, the following are circumstances that DO NOT qualify for refunds:
- where you have contacted Luxury Escapes after the conclusion of the voucher validity period. All refund requests must be submitted in writing while the offer is still valid
- where you have failed to read the Specific Terms and Conditions of the offer (located under 'The Fine Print' section on our Website on the day of the offer), and the General Terms and Conditions; or
- if you change your mind after you have purchased an offer (for whatever reason);
- if you are unable to obtain your preferred time to experience the offer (unless seeking a refund pursuant to the Luxury Escapes Booking Guarantee); or
- if you lose or misplace your travel voucher or booking confirmation; or
- if the merchant on behalf of whom we are advertising the offer does not honour the terms of the offer because you have failed to present the voucher on redemption; or
- if you cannot redeem the offer prior to the end of the redemption period due to travel commitments; or
- if you cancel a scheduled booking such that the cancellation voids the voucher in accordance with the merchant’s cancellation policy
- if the Deal experience did not meet your general expectations (for whatever reason);
- if you have had a dispute with the business on behalf of whom we are advertising the offer; or
- if the Business does not have availability to redeem your voucher because you have not attempted to make a booking within a reasonable period of time (as determined by Luxury Escapes) from the expiry date.
Any accidental voucher purchases will incur a processing fee
Submitting a request for a Refund
A request for a refund must be submitted via the form located on the `Contact Us` page of the Luxury Escapes Website. All Members requesting a refund will be required to provide full particulars as to why they are not satisfied with the quality of the goods and services that are the subject of an offer.
Luxury Escapes will verify
Luxury Escapes will verify the validity and veracity of some or all of the particulars of a request for refund by consulting with the relevant merchant responsible for fulfilling the offer. Luxury Escapes may also ask you (by phone or email) to provide additional information in relation to the refund request.
Luxury Escapes may refuse request
In circumstances where we believe that a request for a refund does not fall within the scope of this Policy, is misleading, incorrect and/or deceptive or is otherwise invalid, Luxury Escapes may, in its absolute discretion, refuse a refund request. Luxury Escapes is under no obligation to provide you with reasons as to why your request has been refused. Please note, any fraudulent refund requests will be immediately referred to the relevant authorities.
Refund to Credit Card
The refund will be credited to the Credit Card used to purchase the offer. Any refund provided by Luxury Escapes is in no way an admission of liability by or on behalf of Luxury Escapes or the admission of any other fact in connection with any act or omission which led to the request for a refund being submitted by the Member.
Change to Policy
Luxury Escapes may change this Policy at any time at our absolute discretion by posting the revised policy on this Website. It is your responsibility to review the terms of this Policy regularly. Your continued receipt of our daily emails will constitute acceptance and acknowledgment of the terms of this Policy.
Any feedback or questions regarding this Policy should be emailed to email@example.com and addressed to the Chief Operating Officer.