Ancient Egypt 9-Day Luxury Small-Group Tour with Four Seasons Stay, Nile River Cruise & Egyptologist-Guided Tours
Step back in time to an ancient land of pharaohs and pyramids on this once-in-a-lifetime nine-day, luxury small-group tour and Nile River cruise (max. 16 travellers). Stay in Four Seasons opulence and visit the only remaining Wonder of the Ancient World, the Great Pyramid of Giza, and the astounding Valley of the Kings – home to the tomb of Tutankhamun.
- Four nights of luxury accommodation in Egypt’s best five-star hotels, including three nights at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence and a night at Hilton Cairo Heliopolis with Executive Lounge access
- Four-night luxury Nile cruise aboard the boutique M.S. Mayflower, offering an intimate luxury cruising experience
- All-inclusive dining and onboard entertainment throughout your cruise
- Guided sightseeing with an expert local Egyptologist guide in Cairo and shared guide on board the Nile cruise and from Abu Simble
- Daily breakfast and a selection of additional meals as noted in the itinerary, including a welcome dinner at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at The First Residence
- All internal flights – including Cairo to Luxor, Aswan to Abu Simbel and back to Cairo
- Visit the awe-inspiring Giza pyramid complex – one of the last remaining Seven Wonders of the Ancient World – and surrounding pyramids
- Experience the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Valley of the Kings in Luxor including entrance to Tutankhamun’s tomb
- Explore Khan El-Khalili Bazaar, also known as Cairo’s Grand Bazaar
- Visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, built 180-47 BC
- Cruise the Aswan islands in a traditional felucca
- Fly to Abu Simbel to discover the UNESCO World Heritage-listed twin temples
- All airport transfers and air-conditioned transport throughout
- The services of an expert local, English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees and porterage per itinerary
Your journey takes you to: Cairo — Luxor — River Nile — Aswan — Abu Simbel — Cairo.
VIP Upgrade available: Enjoy even more luxury with upgraded accommodation, a once-in-a-lifetime hot air balloon ride over Luxor and an upgrade to Business Class for your internal flights.