Australia's Top End: Six-Day Tour of Darwin, Litchfield National Park and UNESCO World Heritage-Listed Kakadu National Park
Experience the magic of ancient Indigenous culture, discover 20,000-year-old rock art and explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park on this incredible six-day tour of Australia's Top End. Plunge into the luminous depths of the lush Litchfield National Park, unearth the ancient Dream Time stories of the Jawoyn Indigenous people as you glide through Katherine Gorge’s sandstone canyon and learn about the traditional hunter-and-gatherer ways of the Aboriginal people with a local Aboriginal guide.
Includes five nights of accommodation, daily buffet breakfast and a selection of additional meals as per the itinerary, the services of expert local guides throughout, a Yellow Water Billabong cruise and Katherine Gorge cruise, air-conditioned transportation, return airport transfers and more.
- Packages valid for one person (twin share) - you must purchase two packages
- Five nights of accommodation in Darwin, Katherine and the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park
- Enjoy a guided tour of Darwin's Mindil Beach Markets
- Plunge into the waterfalls of Litchfield National Park and Edith Falls
- Cruise past ancient Jawoyn Dream Time stories in Katherine Gorge and the waterways of the Yellow Water Billabong
- Gain insight into Indigenous bush tucker, medicine and the didgeridoo with a local Aboriginal guide
- Venture into the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park
- Marvel at the ancient Aboriginal rock paintings of Nourlangie and Ubirr