Tucked away on the northeastern tip of Koh Yao Noi island, within its own private bay, a barefoot island oasis awaits at Paradise KohYao. Brought to you by the team behind the renowned TreeHouse Villas Koh Yao Noi, this remote hideaway is an unspoiled island of near-deserted beaches and pristine forest overlooking the world-renowned Phang Nga Bay.
From lounging on the 400m private beachfront to kayaking and snorkelling through emerald green waters or dining at the two onsite restaurants and bars, this laidback honeymooners' retreat invites you to do as little or as much as you please in the uttermost privacy and seclusion.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights)
- Daily breakfast at the Seafood Terrace overlooking the beachfront
- Daily cocktail per adult at The Beach Club or Sundowners
- A 60-minute massage for one person (for stays of 2+ nights)
- One Koh Yao culinary journey lunch or dinner for two (for stays of 3+ nights)
- Half-day island-hopping tour to Koh Pak Bia for two (for stays of 5+ nights)
- A bonus 60-minute massage (two total; for stays of 5+ nights)
- Scheduled return airport transfers from Phuket International Airport with speedboat connection from Yacht Haven Marina (for stays of 7+ nights)
Travelling with family? Up to two children (aged 11 years and under) stay free in any room type with daily breakfast and return land and sea transfers.
Private pool upgrades available: elevate your stay with a private pool when you upgrade to the Plunge Pool Deluxe Studio or Pool Villa.