Vietnam: A 9-Day Tour of Hanoi, Hoi An and More with Ha Long Bay Cruise
Imagine gliding through emerald waters, exploring ancient towns and embarking on adventures through lush green landscapes. Now, pack your bags and set off to spend nine unforgettable days in the verdant oasis of Vietnam. Discover the delicious food and diverse culture of this country, as you tour through Vietnam's most famous and vibrant cities: Hanoi, Hoi An & Ho Chi Minh City. Set off to cruise through the waters of Ha Long Bay, and visit the most incredible sites this stunning country has to offer. Includes air-conditioned transportation, gratuities for your driver and expert English-speaking tour guide with sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- This package is valid for one person based on twin share - you must purchase two packages
- Eight-nights of four-star accommodation in Hanoi, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh City, including a Ha Long Bay cruise
- Domestic flight from Hanoi to Da Nang
- Daily breakfasts, five lunches and one dinner including authentic local fare
You will be captivated by the surreal natural beauty, culture and diverse history of sprawling Vietnam over nine spellbinding days on this unmissable tour, taking you to Hanoi’s oldest pagoda, the emerald seascape of limestone in Ha Long, Hoi An’s atmospheric Old Town and Hoi Chi Minh City’s Củ ChiTunnels.
What you’ll love…
The Experiences - From the emerald bays of Ha Long to the tunnel dwellers of Ho Chi Minh City
Delve into mesmerising Vietnam in Hanoi as you pay homage to ‘Uncle Ho’ at the immense Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and visit the nearby One Pillar Pagoda, built on wood on a single stone pillar to resemble a lotus blossom. Revel in the photogenic beauty of Tran Quoc Pagoda - Hanoi’s oldest pagoda standing tall over the shores of the West Lake - and uncover Quoc Tu Guam: the Temple of Literature and Vietnam’s first University, built in the 11th century.
Be enraptured by the spellbinding emerald beauty at the World Heritage-listed Ha Long Bay with exquisite limestone karsts rising from jade waters with a cruise excursion, gliding past monolithic islands on a junk boat.
Marvel at the beauty of the magnificent Marble Mountain, admiring the five craggy outcrops topped with brilliant pagodas and continue to Hoi An, where you’ll be guided past grand architecture and beguiling riverside, across colourful bridges and down winding alleys in the Hoi An Ancient Town, home to Japanese merchant houses, Chinese temples and centuries-old warehouses painted in a distinctive golden hue.
Savour a full free day to unearth the hidden gems of Hoi An on your own - perhaps with a cold pint in Bach Dang Street, lined with rows of simple beer stalls and some of the best river views in town (additional costs apply).
Step back in time as you unearth the 17th-century splendour of the enigmatic Japanese Covered Bridge in the heart of the Old Quarter, visit the persevering, 300-year-old Chinese Temple and cross the 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge, before exploring a 19th-century former merchant's home.
Experience life as a Vietnamese fighter during the long struggle for independence and reunification as you venture underground through the labyrinthine Củ Chi Tunnels, an expansive 200km network of tunnels. Gain sobering insight into the atrocities and brutal effects of war at the War Remnant Museum and enjoy a beautiful glimpse into the bygone era at the 19th-century Notre Dame Cathedral and the Central Post Office, before getting amongst the thriving atmosphere of Ben Thanh Market.
Your Package Includes:
- Eights-nights of four-star accommodation in Hanoi, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh City, including a Ha Long Bay junk boat cruise
- Domestic flight from Hanoi to Da Nang
- Daily breakfasts, five lunches and one dinner including authentic local cuisine
- Visits to Vietnam’s top attractions, including the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Hoi An Old Town and Củ Chi tunnels and a cyclo tour of Hanoi's Old Quarter
- All sightseeing and entrance fees as stated on the itinerary
- Private air-conditioned transportation throughout the tour, as per the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities for the driver and expert English-speaking guide