Kingfisher Bay Resort
Family-Friendly Fraser Island Villa Escape with Roundtrip Ferry Transfers & A$100 Resort Credit
Experience island magic like nowhere else with a stay at Kingfisher Bay Resort, hidden on the UNESCO World Heritage-listed paradise of Fraser Island, just off the coast of Queensland. Voted one of Australia's top 10 family resorts in the Holidays with Kids Magazine 2020 Readers' Choice Awards and having been frequented by royals (hosting the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Harry and Meghan, as well as Prince Charles), a stay at this eco-oasis promises to be unforgettable.
Just a 50-minute scenic ferry ride from Hervey Bay, it’s all too easy to reconnect with nature. From plunging into one of the more than 100 dune lakes, forest bathing in the rainforest or paddling along tranquil waters in a canoe, you'll be spoilt for choice, all while soaking up the sub-tropical Queensland climate on the world's largest sand island.
When you’re ready to relax, head back to the eco-resort – built on stilts to allow Fraser's wildlife to hurry about their business unhampered – to enjoy a delicious meal and lavish cocktail at one of the several onsite restaurants and bars, including the brand-new Rainforest Bar. Take a dip in the lagoon-style swimming pool (there’s four to choose from), soak in the outdoor spa, enjoy a game of tennis, make use of watersports equipment available, or indulge in a luxurious treatment at the Island Day Spa.
Your handpicked inclusions:
- Arrive in style with roundtrip passenger ferry transfers for four guests
- Celebrate your escape with one cocktail or mocktail per person in the new Rainforest Bar or the Maheno Lounge Bar
- Feast on a delicious sunset platter to share and drink each at the Sunset Bar
- A$100 credit to use on resort activities including bush tucker tastings, archery, day tours around the island and more
This deal has NO peak surcharges: Travel any time for the same great price.
- Inclusions valid for up to four guests
- Roundtrip passenger ferry transfers
- One cocktail or mocktail per person
- Shared sunset platter to share and drink per person
- A$100 credit to use on resort activities