To celebrate our Bali Insider Facebook Group reaching 10,000 members, Luxury Escapes is giving you the chance to win a seven-night stay at Double-Six Luxury Hotel in Seminyak, Bali!
Experience a stylish beachfront stay in trendy Seminyak at the all-suite Double-Six Luxury Hotel and feel like royalty as you’re waited-on hand and foot with 24-hour butler service (on call) and 24-hour room service. Soak up the sun by day and explore the bar scene by night and indulge in daily unlimited breakfast, free flow rooftop drinks on five nights, food and spa credits, yoga classes, dining credits at local eateries and more.
Simply fill in the form below. Good luck!
Survey not working? Click here to open.
Terms and Conditions
Schedule to Conditions of Entry
Promotion Name: ‘10K Bali Insider Facebook Group Competition’
Promotion Type: Game of Skill – Consumer
Promoter: Luxury Escapes Travel Pty. Ltd. (ABN: 16150650927) of Level 1, The New Yorker 50-56 York St, South Melbourne VIC 3205
Entry Restrictions: The Promotion is open to any member of the Luxury Escapes Bali Insider Facebook Group, excluding those persons listed in clause 3 of the Conditions of Entry. If you are not a member of the Luxury Escapes Bali Insider Facebook Group you can join at https://www.facebook.com/groups/baliinsider/
Promotion Period: The Promotion period will be valid from 9pm on 9th July 2019 (AEDT) until 11:59pm on 16th July 2019 (AEST).
Verification Requirements: The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
Entry Procedure: To enter, go to the Luxury Escapes Bali Insider Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/baliinsider/), click on the competition link post and complete the entry form. To win, contestants must fill in the entry form and answer the question “Who would you take to the Double-Six Luxury Hotel and why?” in 30 words or less.
Maximum Number of Entries: One entry permitted per person.
Date: Wednesday 17th July 2019
Time: 12:00pm (AEST)
Location: Luxury Escapes – Level 1, The New Yorker Building, 50-56 York Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205.
Judging Method: The best answer to the question, which will be based on merit as determined at the judge’s sole discretion.
Prize Details: One winner will receive a 7 night stay at Double-Six Luxury Hotel for two people in a Leisure Suite including daily unlimited breakfast at Seminyak Italian Food, five nights of one-hour free flow drinks for two at DOUBLE-SIX ROOFTOP – Sunset Bar, IDR500,000 food and beverage credit to use at Ku De Ta restaurant (off-site) or the Prohibition-style Plantation Grill Seminyak, two blissful one-hour yoga classes at the tranquil DOUBLE-SIX ROOFTOP – Sunset Bar, 20% discount on all treatments at Acqua Perla Spa plus 10% discount at the offsite Chez Gado Gado Restaurant. Flights are not included in the package. Prize is subject to hotel package fine print including booking dates and surcharges (https://luxuryescapes.com/au/offer/double-six-luxury-hotel-seminyak-bali/0060I00000cqfhZQAQ).
Notification of Winner: The winner will be notified via email by 5:00pm (AEST) Friday 19th July 2019.
Total Prize Pool (value of all prizes): AU$5,462.
Prize Claim Date: Prize must be claimed by 5:00pm (AEST) on Friday 26th July 2019.
Unclaimed Prize Arrangements: If the Prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date or a judged entrant is deemed invalid in accordance with the Conditions of Entry, further judging will not take place.
Conditions of Entry
1. Instructions and information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule).
2. Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
3. Directors, management, employees and contractors of the Promoter and those of any agencies, retailers and suppliers associated with this Promotion and the immediate family members of these people are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor.
4. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
5. Eligibility to enter the Promotion is subject to the Entry Restrictions.
6. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the Entry Procedure and comply with all other applicable requirements during the Promotion Period. Entries must be submitted in accordance with the Entry Procedure and will not be accepted in any other form. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, ineligible or indecipherable entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged proof of entry or things required by the Verification Requirements). The Promoter and/or its representatives may conduct security and/or verification checks (including enforcement of the Verification Requirements) in their absolute discretion to determine the bona fides of an entrant’s eligibility to enter the Promotion. Ineligible entries will be deemed to be invalid.
7. This competition is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in the results of this competition. Entries will be judged by the answer given which will be
determined at the judge’s sole discretion. The Promoters decision in relation to any aspect of this competition is final and negotiations will not be entered into.
8. Where an entry is deemed invalid (at the Promoter’s absolute discretion) prior to the Prize Claim Date, the Promoter may determine a new winner in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements.
9. The Promoter’s decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10.All entries and the content contained in those entries become the property of the Promoter. Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an entry will be permitted. Entries will not be returned by the Promoter.
11.Entries must be received by the Promoter and will be deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Online entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
12.The draw will be conducted in accordance with the Draw / Judging Details.
13.Winners will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winners and Publication Details. Winners’ names and State/Territory of residence will be published as specified in the Schedule. The Promoter and the companies and agencies associated with this Promotion may also publish the name and State/Territory of the winners on their website(s).
14.The Prize is specified in the Prize Details. The Prize is subject to any restrictions specified in the Schedule. The Total Prize Pool is specified in the Schedule.
15.The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority. The Promoter and its representatives will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
16.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
17.The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, any injury or damage to entries or to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
18.The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all entries from any entrant who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with, the entry process or the Promotion. Entrants can enter the Promotion up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Entries must be submitted separately and each entry must individually meet the Entry Requirements and be subject to the Entry Restrictions. Automatically- or computer-generated entries will not be accepted.
19.The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and/or prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion or a prize event/activity if the entrant:
* disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another entrant or potential entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion; or
* engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter’s goodwill or reputation.
20.The Promoter and its agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
21.The Promoter may use any personal information entrants provide in connection with this Promotion for the purpose of the Promotion, and also in advertisements, publications, media statements and other promotional material associated with the Promotion. The Promoter may disclose the information for those purposes to its related bodies corporate and contractors. If entrants do not provide the information requested, they will not be able to enter the Promotion. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). To request access to, or to update, personal information the Promoter holds about them, entrants can contact the office of the Promoter (an administrative fee may be imposed to access personal information).
We negotiate the best price so you don’t have to
A Luxury Escape is lot more than just a bed in a room
Choose your dates now or decide when to travel later