This month we’re inviting you to come and play on the Gold Coast with our huge campaign celebrating Australia’s favourite family holiday destination.
If you’re craving the sun, sea and theme parks of this beachfront paradise, check out our amazing deals at unbeatable prices and start planning the ultimate family holiday. Plus, if you purchase any Luxury Escapes Gold Coast holiday you will automatically go in the draw to win a $10,000 gift card.
Terms and Conditions
Schedule to Conditions of Entry
Promotion Name: Luxury Escapes Gold Coast Giveaway
Promotion Type: Game of Chance – Consumer
Promoter: Luxury Escapes Travel Pty. Ltd. (ABN: 16150650927) of Level 1, The New Yorker 50-56 York St, South Melbourne VIC 3205. Phone: 1300 88 99 00
Permit Numbers: NSW PERMIT No. LTPS/19/32149 SA Permit No. TP19/105 ACT Permit No. T19/129
Entry Restrictions: The promotion is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who sign up as a member of Luxury Escapes and purchase an offer to the Gold Coast during the promotional period.
Promotion Period: The Promotion will be held at Luxury Escapes.com (online) from 6:00am (AEDT) on 22/02/2019 and closes at 11:00pm (AEDT) on 24/03/2019. No entries will be accepted before or after this time.
Verification Requirements: The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
Entry Procedure: To enter, eligible individuals must visit the Luxury Escapes website and purchase a hotel offer to the Gold Coast.
Maximum Number of Entries: Unlimited entries.
Time: 12:00pm (AEDT)
Location: Level 1, 50-56 York Street, South Melbourne, 3205.
Draw Method: Random Computer Selection
Prize Details: The first valid entry drawn at random will win a $10,000 Luxury Escapes gift card. Card to be used on their account with Luxury Escapes and in accordance with the Luxury Escapes Gift Card terms and conditions.
Prize Restrictions (if any): Gift card cannot be used for flights or insurance purchases.
Total Prize Pool: $10,000
Notification of Winners: The winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw via email.
Prize Claim Date: Prize must be claimed by 12:00pm on 20/04/2019
Unclaimed Prize Arrangements: If the Prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date or a drawn entrant is deemed invalid in accordance with the Conditions of Entry, a further draw shall take place.
Time: 12:00pm AEDT
Location: Level 1, 50-56 York Street, South Melbourne, 3205.
Conditions of Entry
1. Instructions and information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule).
2. Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
3. Directors, management, employees and contractors of the Promoter and those of any agencies, retailers and suppliers associated with this Promotion and the immediate family members of these people are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor.
4. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
5. Eligibility to enter the Promotion is subject to the Entry Restrictions.
6. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the Entry Procedure and comply with all other applicable requirements during the Promotion Period. Entries must be submitted in accordance with the Entry Procedure and will not be accepted in any other form. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, ineligible or indecipherable entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged proof of entry or things required by the Verification Requirements). The Promoter and/or its representatives may conduct security and/or verification checks (including enforcement of the Verification Requirements) in their absolute discretion to determine the bona fides of an entrant’s eligibility to enter the Promotion. Ineligible entries will be deemed to be invalid.
7. Where an entry is deemed invalid (at the Promoter’s absolute discretion) prior to the Prize Claim Date, the Promoter may determine a new winner in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements.
8. The Promoter’s decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and the content contained in those entries become the property of the Promoter. Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an entry will be permitted. Entries will not be returned by the Promoter.
10. Entries must be received by the Promoter and will be deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Online entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
11. The draw will be conducted in accordance with the Draw Details. The first valid entry randomly drawn will win the Prize. If a winning entry is invalid, that entry will be disregarded and the prize will be awarded by drawing the next valid entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
12. Winners will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winners and Publication Details. Winners’ names and State/Territory of residence will be published as specified in the Schedule. The Promoter and the companies and agencies associated with this Promotion may also publish the name and State/Territory of the winners on their website(s).
13. The Prize is specified in the Prize Details. The Prize is subject to any restrictions specified in the Schedule. The Total Prize Pool is specified in the Schedule.
14. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority. The Promoter and its representatives will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, any injury or damage to entries or to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all entries from any entrant who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with, the entry process or the Promotion. Entrants can enter the Promotion up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Entries must be submitted separately and each entry must individually meet the Entry Requirements and be subject to the Entry Restrictions. Automatically- or computer-generated entries will not be accepted.
18. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and/or prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion or a prize event/activity if the entrant:
a. disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another entrant or potential entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion; or
b. engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter’s goodwill or reputation.
19. The Promoter and its agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
21. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Eligible persons understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an Eligible Person provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
We negotiate the best price so you don’t have to
A Luxury Escape is lot more than just a bed in a room
Choose your dates now or decide when to travel later