Tasman Peninsula: Four-Day Three Capes Walking Tour with All Meals & Wilderness Cruise
Experience Tasmania at its end-of-the-world wildest with a stunning four-day walking tour of the magnificent Three Capes — Cape Hauy, Cape Raoul and Cape Pillar — and the salt-licked Tasman Peninsula. Ascend through coastal heath and dry forest to reveal a panorama of cliffs stretching out into the ocean and 180 million-year-old dolerite columns that frame the coast, plus experience the beauty of Crescent Bay and embark on a three-hour wilderness cruise to spot seals, albatross and more.
Includes three nights of twin-share accommodation at Three Capes and Tasman Lodge, all-inclusive dining with snacks and pre-dinner nibbles, a three-hour wilderness cruise of the bay and guided hikes with two expert guides to drive, cook and care for you.
Your tour takes you to: Hobart — Crescent Bay — Cape Raoul — Cape Hauy — Hobart.
- Package valid for one person (twin-share) — you MUST purchase two packages
- Three nights of twin-share accommodation at Three Capes and Tasman Lodge in Port Arthur
- All meals: daily continental breakfast, lunch, nibbles and fresh fruit during breaks with tea, coffee and hot chocolate, and two-course dinners
- Guided four-day walking tour of the Three Capes and Tasman Peninsula hiking trails
- Visit Maingon Blowhole and Crescent Bay, offering views over Blade on Cape Pillar
- Ascend the coast to Cape Raoul, affording views over Mt Brown, Arthurs Peak and Mt Fortescue
- Trek to the cliff’s edge of Cape Hauy, home to soaring dolerite columns and views over the ‘Candlestick’ and ‘Totem Pole’ rock formations
- Optional free afternoon to visit Port Arthur Historic Site
- Three-hour award-winning wilderness cruise around the cliffs with wildlife viewing
- The services of two Park Trek guides, who will drive, cook and care for you
- All sightseeing and entrance fees per itinerary
- Return transfers to Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart (See the ‘Fine Print’ for details)