Venture to the edge of the world, where every view is of the ocean and secluded luxury is a given: this is Six Senses Uluwatu – a cliffside sanctuary perched on the southernmost tip of Bali. Here, a spectacular pool clings to the cliff's edge over three terraced levels, and watching the sun dip towards the glittering ocean is best enjoyed while sipping cocktails.
Bali’s only World Green Council-certified resort, Six Senses Uluwatu proudly focuses on recycling, composting and reusing, using sustainable architecture with contemporary Balinese touches. Be mesmerised by the resort’s incredible terraced pool with views over the Indian Ocean, relax at the blissful spa, rejuvenate your body and soul at the yoga and meditation pavilion, and indulge in farm-to-table sustainable dining at the resort’s two restaurants.
Leave the world behind and experience true serenity from an unbelievable location with a stay at this spectacular resort, ranked among the top five hotels in Uluwatu on Tripadvisor.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights):
- Enjoy delicious daily breakfast at Rocka restaurant
- Sip a nightly cocktail per person at the spectacular The Cliff Bar
- One-way transfer from Bali Denpasar Airport (stays of 2+ nights)
- A blissful 60-minute Balinese or holistic massage (stays of 3+ nights)
- A farm-to-table dining experience at Crudo (stays of 5+ nights)
Travelling with family or friends? Check out the spectacular two or three-bedroom pool villas for four and six.