Tranquil Lake Tekapo Retreat with Daily Breakfast & Hot Spring Passes
Soak up the awe-inspiring natural beauty of Lake Tekapo, located between Queenstown and Christchurch on New Zealand’s South Island, at the luxurious Ranginui B&B. Relax and unwind while enjoying some of New Zealand’s best views – including stunning vistas of the crystal-clear lake and famed Mackenzie Basin – at this spectacularly located stay.
Enjoy a romantic, adults-only escape at this serene retreat, exclusively for guests aged 16 years and over. Immerse yourself in nature (or stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi), enjoy bespoke service that only in-house hosts can deliver and wake up to awe-inspiring panoramas over the Southern Alps' snowy peaks and majestic mountains, from one of just three private lake-view suites.
- Savour a delicious daily continental breakfast of fresh fruit, homemade yoghurt and muesli, cereals and bread with serene lake views
- Indulge in a shared tasting platter with a glass of wine each at Blue Lake Eatery & Bar
- Find relaxation with two full-day passes for the gorgeous Tekapo Springs
- Enjoy a welcome bottle of Marlborough wine in-suite on arrival
This deal has NO surcharges: Travel at any time for the same great price.
- Packages valid for two adults
- Daily continental breakfast overlooking Lake Tekapo
- Complimentary shared tasting platter with a glass of wine each at Blue Lake Eatery & Bar
- Two passes to the relaxing Tekapo Springs hot pools