Activities on the largest island in this tiny archipelago are near endless. It's known as one of the world's safest places to dive, making it fantastic for beginners – although even seasoned divers will be impressed by the sunken ship at Shark Point. It takes just two hours to walk the circumference of the island, so take a stroll (or hire a free hotel bicycle) and soak up its friendly vibe, stopping for a drink at one of the many beach bars. When you're done exploring, return to Hotel Vila Ombak for delicious dining at the onsite Seahorse Restaurant, a pampering session at the spa or a dip in the impressive three-tier swimming pool.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select packages/nights)
- Begin laidback island adventures with delicious daily breakfast
- Enjoy flexible dining that suits your plans with a choice of daily lunch or dinner
- Daily afternoon tea offers a welcome post-lunch pick-me-up
- Hop on a bike and explore Gili Trawangan with free daily bike hire
- Get into the holiday spirit with one cocktail per adult, per stay (for stays of 3+ nights)
- Relax completely with one 60-minute massage per adult, per stay (Villa Upgrades only; for stays of 5+ nights)
Travelling with friends or family? Upgrade to a secluded Two-Bedroom Akoya Pool Villa with a beautiful private pool for up to four guests.