11-Day Wonders of China Tour: Xi'an, Beijing, Tai'an and Shanghai – Yangtze River Cruise Extension Available
From the dazzling metropolises of Beijing and Shanghai to historically significant sites, including the Great Wall of China, the famous Terracotta Warriors and sacred slopes of Tai Shan’s Imperial Walkway, this tour invites you to get lost in the dynastic splendour and modern wonders of China. Stay in deluxe accommodation, including Hilton, Shangri-La and Pullman hotels, as you tour breathtaking landscapes, marvel at UNESCO World Heritage listed-sites, enjoy authentic Chinese fare and immerse yourself in local traditions.
Includes ten nights of accommodation, bullet train tickets as per the itinerary, daily breakfast, select meals, private transportation, the services of English-speaking guides and so much more.
Extend your stay and discover life on the longest river in Asia with a four-night cruise on the glistening waters of the mesmerising Yangtze River, with all meals included.
- Packages valid for one person (twin-share) - you must purchase two packages
- Ten nights' accommodation in a range of deluxe hotels including two nights in Xi’an, three nights in Beijing, two nights in Tai’an, one night in Suzhou and two nights in Shanghai
- Daily breakfast and select meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Be amazed by the Great Wall and the world-famous Terracotta Warriors
- Explore the cosmopolitan paradise of Shanghai and enjoy a Dragon Well Tea tasting
- Trace the famous Mount Tai Ancient Imperial Walkway