Experience the majesty of South Australia’s rugged outback with a stay at Rawnsley Park Station – an eco-luxury property at the foot of stunning Wilpena Pound. A hugely significant Indigenous cultural site, this magnificent natural amphitheatre is the centrepiece of Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park and the backdrop for this unique outback retreat. Soak up the breathtaking beauty of the ancient landscape as you enjoy the incredible onsite facilities of this working sheep farm, including a woolshed-turned-renowned-restaurant and a refreshing swimming pool with unparalleled views.
Rawnsley Park Station is the perfect destination to embrace the rugged beauty of the outback and separate yourself from hectic city life. From hikes through Wilpena Pound and along the Brachina Gorge Geological Trail to admiring significant sites such as Arkaroo Rock, Bunyeroo Gorge and Sacred Canyon – the possibilities for exploration are endless. With miles upon miles of sprawling terrain at your disposal, days here will be filled with incredible adventures and nights will be spent admiring the outback's starry skies.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights/packages)
- Tuck into a daily continental breakfast hamper featuring fruit, cereal, bread and more to fuel up for the day ahead
- Celebrate your escape with a welcome bottle of Kirrihill Wine from the Clare Valley (for stays of 2+ nights)
- Enjoy a leisurely 12pm late checkout (Superior Units only, for stays of 2+ nights)
- Indulge in something sweet with Barossa Valley chocolates on arrival (for stays of 3+ nights)
- Make the most of A$50 food and drinks credit per package to spend at Woolshed Restaurant, serving an ever-changing menu of modern Australian cuisine made with local produce, including Rawnsley's lamb (Eco-Villas and Rawnsley Homestead only, for stays of 3+ nights)
Travelling as a group? Upgrade to the sprawling Rawnsley Homestead, a beautifully renovated and self-contained homestead, featuring two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a private swimming pool, outdoor shower and private campfire area. Homestead packages are valid for up to four guests (two nights minimum stay).