Embrace the tropical vibes of the South Pacific at Coconuts Beach Club Resort and Spa Samoa, home to the only overwater bungalows in the country. This authentic beachfront resort encourages guests to relax into island life and embrace an escape with no phones, TVs or high rises in sight.
This unique Samoan oasis offers the facilities of a much larger resort, with an intimate, village-style vibe. Try delicious local cuisine at the restaurant and bar, be pampered at Coco Spa and take a refreshing dip in the gecko-shaped swimming pool (stopping for a drink at the swim-up bar, of course). As you take in the spectacular sunrises and sunsets at this magical resort, you’ll have no trouble understanding why it’s been stamped with a Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice 2020 award.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights)
- Start each day with a delicious continental breakfast at the restaurant
- Treat yourself to a drink from your complimentary minibar, restocked daily with local beer, wine and soft drinks
- Let the relaxation begin (and never end) with a daily 30-minute massage per person
- Enjoy complimentary use of kayaks, stand-up paddleboards and snorkelling gear
- Make the most of free bus tickets to Apia, Samoa’s capital
- Travel in style with return airport transfers (for stays of 5+ nights)
- Treat yourself with WST100 food and drinks credit per room (for stays of 5+ nights)
- Enjoy an additional WST100 food and drinks credit per room (WST200 total, for stays of 7+ nights)