Discover the beauty and tradition of one of Northern Thailand’s most vibrant cities with a stay at Akyra Manor Chiang Mai, rated among the top 1% of hotels worldwide on Tripadvisor and number one of the Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Thailand at the Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice Awards, Best of the Best 2020. Sitting pretty on Nimmanhaemin Soi, known as ‘coffee street’ thanks to its countless trendy cafés, this contemporary sanctuary is perfectly placed to explore the Artists' Quarter, with its stylish boutiques, galleries, restaurants and bars. Wander around traditional Thai temples, such as Wat Chedi Luang, or taste your way through the night bazaars – everything is within easy reach of the hotel’s central location.
The stunning hotel celebrates its location through art installations and designer lighting, a style that extends to its Deluxe Rooms, Premier Suites and Manor Suites. Monochrome colour palettes, open-air bathrooms and sumptuously comfortable king beds feature in every room and suite, alongside five-star mod-cons designed to make your stay sensational. Dip into the city’s only rooftop pool while admiring the mist-covered hills of Northern Thailand. When you’ve dried off, stop for a cocktail or two at Rise rooftop bar or taste your way through the Italian flavours of Italics, one of Chiang Mai’s most talked-about restaurants.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights)
- Try something new every morning with daily breakfast – a buffet of tropical fruits and freshly baked pastries is available alongside an à la carte menu
- Start your stay with a welcome cocktail, beer, glass of sparkling wine or smoothie per person
- Sample local delights with an afternoon tea for two per stay (for stays of 2+ nights)
- Settle for half an hour of complete bliss with an in-room massage per adult (for stays of 2+ nights)
- Discover the unique flavours of northern Thailand with a three-course dinner for two per stay (for stays of 3+ nights)
- Make travelling stress-free with return airport transfers from Chiang Mai (for stays of 3+ nights)
Suite Upgrades: Looking for added luxury? Check out the Premier and Manor Suites, perfect for making your stay extra special.
Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice Awards, Best of the Best 2020 Top 25 Luxury Hotels — Thailand (#1)