Tap into the 160-year-old winemaking heritage of Canberra’s cool climate wine country with a stay at the effortlessly sleek Abode Murrumbateman. Less than a 40-minute drive from the heart of the city, where you’ll find attractions including the National Gallery of Australia and Parliament House, this boutique apartment-style hotel is the perfect destination for a wine-fuelled escape in the luscious Yass Valley.
Neighbouring highly acclaimed, world-class wineries and producers, and only a few minutes’ walk to local bakeries, cafés and parks, this former gold-mining village delivers up a feast for the senses with over 140 vineyards, 20 cellar doors, a plethora of restaurants serving Southern Tablelands delights and rich market flavours. After a day frolicking among the vines, return to your boutique room, decked out with an espresso machine and TV with STAYCAST streaming. There’s also the convenient Abode Pantry — stocked with healthy frozen meals, drinks and more — a sleek communal lounge with a cosy fireplace and fully equipped kitchen, complimentary parking, and a foyer lined with retro-inspired bikes — perfect for a day hopping from vineyard to cellar door.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights)
- A welcome bottle of wine to toast to your sophisticated escape
- Complimentary in-room bottled water to keep hydrated during your adventures
- Guaranteed 11am checkout to make the most of your stay
- Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Two-hour bike hire per person, per stay, to help you explore this wine region (for stays of 2+ nights)
- Indulge with A$15 food and drink credit per package, per stay, to use at Abode Pantry (for stays of 2+ nights)
- An additional A$5 (A$20 total) food and drink credit per package, per stay (for stays of 3+ nights)
- An additional A$5 (A$25 total) food and drink credit per package, per stay (for stays of 4+ nights)
- An additional A$5 (A$30 total) food and drink credit per package, per stay (for stays of 5+ nights)
Travelling with family or friends? Upgrade to a Premium Terrace Room, featuring two comfortable queen beds and a private terrace with outdoor seating for up to four guests.