Hit the trifecta of iconic Melbourne experiences with a stay at Zagame’s House, an ultra-chic, super-boutique hotel in the heart of Little Italy. Sitting proudly on Lygon Street, this design-led den deals out coffee, wine and graffiti in spades, celebrating the best of the city within its art-decked halls. Surrounded by the cafés, restaurants and bars that put Melbourne’s name on the gourmet map, and just a short walk to the CBD, it’s perfectly positioned for days and nights of exploring, eating and entertaining.
High-tech rooms and suites are plumped with everything you need for a city escape, with MUK hairdryers and straighteners, a sensor-laden minibar, cocktail kit and, if needed, treats for your canine companion (dogs permitted with prior approval). Start the morning at streetside 1851 Coffee + Kitchen – perch on a stool overlooking Lygon Street as you try Melbourne's unique 'magic' coffee and devour a bowl of breakfast ramen before taking to the streets. A luxe 24-hour gym means you can fit in a workout whenever, but after pounding the pavement, a glass of wine and tapas at Lord Lygon Wine Shop might be the recovery you need. For trips further afield, a rental Fiat called Freya is available for hire – you can even book a private driver, using the hotel’s bespoke Maître Z service (charges apply).
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights only):
- Sleep in with guaranteed 12pm late checkout
- Sample the fare at 1851 Coffee + Kitchen or Lord Lygon Wine Shop with A$50 food and drink credit per room (for stays of 2+ nights)
- Start the morning with daily breakfast at 1851 Coffee + Kitchen (for stays of 3+ nights)
- Discover the 'cocktail of the day' at the hotel bar with a drink credit per person (for stays of 3+ nights)
- Extend your stay to 5+ nights and enjoy an extra A$25 food and drink credit per room (A$75 credit total per room; for stays of 5+ nights)
Suite upgrades available: Make your stay even more special with an upgrade to a spacious Corner Suite, offering a 'book and wine library', or a Neon Suite, complete with a separate lounge area and full cocktail bar for shaking things up.