A haven of beautiful beaches, soaring sand dunes, verdant rainforest and incredible wildlife, there's something magical about Queensland's UNESCO World Heritage-listed Fraser Island — known to the traditional Butchulla owners as K’gari. Discover this majestic stretch of land with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to reconnect with nature over four or five unforgettable days on a selection of unique guided experiences.
With three nights of handpicked accommodation (four for five-night packages) and two full days of guided 4WD touring, go wild on the world’s largest sand island. Stroll barefoot along the white silica shore of Lake McKenzie, glide through the shallow waters of Eli Creek, look on in amazement at the technicoloured sand cliffs of The Pinnacles, unearth the iconic SS Maheno Shipwreck and so much more.
With daily breakfast, select dining experiences and scheduled roundtrip passenger ferry transfers included, this compact wilderness adventure highlights the best of Fraser Island.
Your handpicked inclusions:
- Three (or four) nights of handpicked accommodation, including two nights at Kingfisher Bay Resort (with a complimentary upgrade) and one night at Eurong Beach Resort
- Enjoy two full days of guided 4WD touring with a local expert driver-guide
- Roundtrip transfers between Hervey Bay airport/your accommodation and River Heads Ferry Terminal, plus roundtrip passenger ferry transfers between Hervey Bay and Fraser Island
- Daily breakfast, one resort lunch and one picnic lunch
- Make the most of A$50 experiences credit per person to use at Kingfisher Bay Resort
- Celebrate your escape with a one-time sunset drink per adult (beer, glass of wine or soft drink each)
- All National Park fees
Extend your stay: Enjoy an extra day to explore Fraser Island at leisure with one additional night at Kingfisher Bay Resort.
This deal has NO peak surcharges: Travel any time, for the same great price.
Want the freedom to plan your own journey? See our family-friendly escape to Kingfisher Bay Resort. Valid for up to four guests, this package invites you to travel in a group and enjoy roundtrip ferry transfers, put A$100 resort credit towards local experiences and feast on a shared sunset platter with a drink each at Sunset Bar.
Please Note: The four-day K'Gari Experience and five-day K'Gari Ultimate arrivals are only available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.