Umaid Lake Palace – An Organic Retreat
Regal Rajasthan Palace Retreat with Daily Farm-to-Table Dining & Unique Local Experiences
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and head to Umaid Lake Palace – An Organic Retreat, a charming resort set in the alluring countryside of Rajasthan. Overlooking tranquil Kalakho Lake and garlanded by a Mughal-style garden, this palatial 20-acre resort was once a royal hunting lodge. A regal sanctuary perfect for a weekend escape, Umaid Lake Palace is a family-run resort that promises heartwarming hospitality and personalised service.
All food served at the resort is grown and sourced locally, with the emphasis on fresh, healthy and organic cuisine. The dishes are flavoured with herbs and species from the onsite garden, adding a wholesome, authentic Rajasthani touch. Spend time at the Umaid farm and dairy and learn about everyday life on the land, maybe even trying your hand at harvesting and cooking crops.
- Begin each day with authentic farm-to-table breakfast
- Enjoy nightly buffet or three-course dinner during your stay
- End the day with one nightly beer per adult (one drink per person, per day)
- Make the most of your stay with unique experiences such as a village cycling tour featuring home-hosted masala tea with the village tribe, an introductory lesson to Rajasthani turban tying, an evening arati ceremony at the in-house temple, a nature walk and a guided tour of the in-house organic farm and dairy per stay
- Craving more deliciousness? Enjoy a 15% discount on food and soft drinks
Travelling with family? Two kids (aged five years and under) stay free in existing bedding with all package inclusions (excludes alcohol).
- Daily farm-to-table breakfast at the all-day dining restaurant
- Daily buffet or three-course dinner, featuring organic produce from the onsite farm and dairy
- One beer or soft drink every evening (one drink per adult)
- One village cycling tour per stay, featuring home-hosted masala tea with the village tribe