Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp
Lombok Beachfront Eco-Lodge Hideaway with Daily Dining & Resort Activities
Unearth a unique luxury hideaway, where you can get lost within 55 hectares of luscious forest fringed by white-sand beaches, at Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp. Located on the peaceful Indonesian island of Lombok, without the distraction of Wi-Fi or TV, this unique eco-retreat invites you to switch off from the world. Fulfil your castaway fantasies with a stay in one of just 11 beachfront eco-friendly lodges (beruga pantais). Marvel at the unpolluted skies above from the beachfront fire pit and watch the ocean gently lap the shores of Hidden Beach.
From the moment you arrive at this secluded cove, you will be immersed in nature with kaleidoscopic snorkelling right off the beachfront, world-class surfing, kayaking, and fishing, and otherworldly hikes. For the best views, wake early to watch the sunrise over neighbouring Sumbawa island and feast on a seasonal, farm-to-plate menu of authentic Indonesian cuisine at the beachfront Tenda restaurant.
Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights)
- Begin every morning with beachfront views and daily à la carte breakfast at Tenda restaurant
- Settle in for an indulgent afternoon tea every day between 4pm and 5pm
- Feast on a daily seasonal set-menu lunch or dinner at Tenda Restaurant
- Unearth this hidden gem's beauty with complimentary activities, including snorkelling, kayaking and cycling
- Return transfers from Lombok International Airport (for stays of 3+ nights)
- Daily à la carte breakfast at the beachfront Tenda restaurant
- Indulgent afternoon tea every day between 4pm and 5pm
- Daily seasonal set menu lunch or dinner at Tenda restaurant
- Complimentary activities, including snorkelling, kayaking and cycling
- Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp