Review Us to Win — Competition
Record, then share your 90-second review through the following link: https://bit.ly/LEPlatinum before 31 October 2020 to be in the running to win one (1) of five (5) July®️ Carry On suitcases.
Image Credit: @petersedlacik
5 winners will receive 1 x July Carry On each featuring:
- 46L in volume, ejectable battery with USB-C, crush-proof German shell, aluminium bumpers, 20-height multi-stop telescopic handle, integrated TSA lock, hidden laundry bag, July Y-Strap compression system and SilentMoveTM wheel, each valued at AUD$295.
Terms and conditions
Promotion Name: Review Us to Win - Competition
Promotion Type: Game of Skill - Consumer
Promoter: Luxury Escapes Travel Pty. Ltd.
Entry Restrictions: The promotion is open to Australian Residents aged 18 years or over, excluding those persons listed in clause 3 of the Conditions of Entry.
Promotion Period: The Promotion period will be valid from 12:00pm AEDT the 23 October 2020 to 5pm AEDT the 31th October 2020.
Verification Requirements: The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
Entry Procedure: To enter, share your Luxury Escapes Experience with us in a 90 second video view Reels Reviews through the following link: https://bit.ly/LEPlatinum
Maximum Number of Entries: Multiple entries are permitted per person.
Draw / Judging Details: Date & Time: 12pm AEDT 03 November 2020 Location: Luxury Escapes – 50/56 York Street, South Melbourne, Victoria 3205 Draw / Judging Method: Judging to take place by Luxury Escapes at the above address. Entries will be judged on creativity of the answer given which will be determined at the judge’s sole discretion.
Prize Details: Five (5) winners will receive one (1) July®️ Carry On suitcase (Colour: Charcoal) featuring: 46L in volume, ejectable battery with USB-C, crush-proof German shell, aluminium bumpers, 20-height multi-stop telescopic handle, integrated TSA lock, hidden laundry bag, July Y-Strap compression system and SilentMoveTM wheel, each valued at AUD$295.
Total Prize Pool (value of all prizes): AUD $1,475 ($295 each).
Notification of Winners: The winner will be notified by direct message via the channel they entered through (Facebook or Instagram) within two (2) business days of the judging and published on Luxury Escapes social media.
Publication Details: Date & Time: 12pm AEDT 06 November 2020 Publication: Winners will be announced on the Luxury Escapes Australia Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Prize Claim Date: Prize must be claimed by 12:00pm on 30th November 2020.
Unclaimed Prize Arrangements: If the Prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date or a judged entrant is deemed invalid in accordance with the Conditions of Entry, further judging will not take place.
Conditions of Entry
- Instructions and information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotionconstitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule).
- Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- Directors, management, employees and contractors of the Promoter and those of any agencies, retailers and suppliers associated with this Promotion and the immediate family members of these people are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manger, employee, officer or contractor.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- Eligibility to enter the Promotion is subject to the Entry Restrictions.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the Entry Procedure and comply with all other applicable requirements during the Promotion Period. Entries must be submitted in accordance with the Entry Procedure and will not be accepted in any other form. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, ineligible or indecipherable entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged proof of entry or things required by the Verification Requirements). The Promoter and/or its representatives may conduct security and/or verification checks (including enforcement of the Verification Requirements) in their absolute discretion to determine the bona fides of an entrant’s eligibility to enter the Promotion. Ineligible entries will be deemed to be invalid.
- This competition is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in the results of this competition. Entries will be judged on creativity of the answer given which will be determined at the judge’s sole discretion. The Promoters decision in relation to any aspect of this competition is final and negotiations will not be entered into.
- Where an entry is deemed invalid (at the Promoter’s absolute discretion) prior to the Prize Claim Date, the Promoter may determine a new winner in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements.
- The Promoter’s decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries and the content contained in those entries become the property of the Promoter. Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an entry will be permitted. Entries will not be returned by the Promoter.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter and will be deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Online entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The draw will be conducted in accordance with the Draw / Judging Details.
- Winners will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winners and Publication Details. Winners’ names and State/Territory of residence will be published as specified in the Schedule. The Promoter and the companies and agencies associated with this Promotion may also publish the name and State/Territory of the winners on their website(s).
- The Prize is specified in the Prize Details. The Prize is subject to any restrictions specified in the Schedule. The Total Prize Pool is specified in the Schedule.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority. The Promoter and its representatives will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, any injury or damage to entries or to participants’ or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all entries from any entrant who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with, the entry process or the Promotion. Entrants can enter the Promotion up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Entries must be submitted separately and each entry must individually meet the Entry Requirements and be subject to the Entry Restrictions. Automatically- or computer-generated entries will not be accepted.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and/or prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion or a prize event/activity if the entrant: a) disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another entrant or potential entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion; or b) engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter’s goodwill or reputation.
- The Promoter and its agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
- All entrants who enter this Promotion unconditionally accept that the Promoter has unencumbered rights of use (including but not limited to any editing that may be required) and distribution to any third party (including media agencies) in relation to photographs uploaded as part of the Entry Procedure and warrant that such use will not breach the rights of any third party.