Secluded Lake Pukaki Lodge Escape with Gourmet Dining & Hot Springs Access
Imagine stargazing from your bathtub under one of the clearest, starriest skies in the world, and watching the sunset over the awe-inspiring Aoraki/Mt Cook, reflected in the stunning turquoise waters of Lake Pukaki: welcome to the majestic Lakestone Lodge. Set against the glorious Lake Pukaki, this serene, off-grid lodge promises romantic seclusion like nowhere else with a mere six rooms onsite.
Leave it all behind for the awe-inspiring natural beauty of this boutique hideaway, where you will be treated to lake views from every luxuriously appointed guestroom, gourmet, locally-sourced produce, an impressive cinema room with a giant screen and a choice of films, and a location that could see you whisked into the mountains by helicopter in minutes (additional costs apply).
- Be greeted with welcome chocolates and a signature cocktail on arrival
- Enjoy delicious daily home-cooked breakfasts in the main dining room, your private guest room or outside in the courtyard
- Savour an indulgent three-course dinner featuring local produce on your first night
- Go exploring with a gourmet picnic lunch for two (or swap this for one-time ice skating and snow tubing at Tekapo Springs between June and October 2021)
- Unwind with one pass per person for the gorgeous Tekapo Springs hot pools (valid only in conjunction with picnic lunch)
This deal has NO surcharges: Travel anytime for the same great price.
- Inclusions valid for two adults (aged 13 years and over)
- Delicious home-cooked daily breakfast served in the privacy of your room or in the lodge's dining room
- A chef-prepared three-course meal on the evening of your arrival, featuring seasonal local produce
- Signature Lakestone Lodge cocktail and handmade chocolates on arrival