Victoria, Australia Villa Tours & Cruises
Explore our Tour& Cruise deals in Victoria, Australia
No offers available
Frequently Asked Questions
There’s something for every traveller in Victoria. Some of the top things to do are:
- Soak in the mineral hot springs at Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa
- Spot penguins at Philip Island
- Drive along the Great Ocean Road
- Visit the Goldfields for a trip back in time
- Watch an AFL game at the MCG
- Join a winery tour in the Yarra Valley
- Go for a nature walk in Wilsons Promontory
- Explore the cafés and street art of Melbourne CBD’s laneways
- Hit the beaches along Mornington Peninsula
- Explore the cute towns and stunning forests of the Dandenong Ranges
If you’re based in Melbourne CBD, there are so many day trips you can take to explore the best of Victoria. Head to the Yarra Valley and go winery hopping, stopping at big-name establishments and smaller, family-owned vineyards. Visit the Mornington Peninsula for the beaches, wineries and indulgent Peninsula Hot Springs. For traditional English scones, quaint village shops and stunning forest walking trails, make your way to the lush Dandenong Ranges. And if you’re a fan of prosecco, you can’t miss out on a trip to King Valley’s Prosecco Road for a day of wine tastings and gourmet indulgences.
Where to go on holiday on Victoria depends completely on the type of Victoria holiday package you’re after. Voted one world’s most liveable cities, Melbourne is as good place as any to start – it’s home to unique architecture, a world-class food and drink scene and major sporting events throughout the year, including the Australian Open, Formula One and Melbourne Cup.
Melbourne is also the perfect base to explore the rest of the state – head south for the beaches of the Bellarine Peninsula and continue on to the Great Ocean Road to say hello to the 12 Apostles, or venture east to Phillip Island to watch the daily Penguin Parade.
Victoria holiday packages aren’t all about the coast – hiking fans will love the tracks of Grampians National Park, while foodies will be in a culinary wonderland amongst the wineries, restaurants and farms of the Yarra Valley.
Even ski bunnies will find a Victoria holiday package for them amongst the slopes of Mount Buller and Falls Creek.