Set your sights on Japan and take a breath of fresh mountain air at the luxurious three-bedroom Kasara Niseko Village Townhouse. Located next to the second-largest resort on the mountain, Niseko Village – a ski-in, ski-out winter wonderland – this is the ultimate snow-fuelled stay. And with travel until 2023, you have two full snow seasons to book.
Skiing the powder capital of the world has never been easier or more luxurious. Boasting a spectacular location in Niseko, the residences are only 150 metres from the closest ski lift, taking you to the glistening white slopes within minutes and allowing you to ski the metres-deep powder day and night – with slopes open until 8pm. Gather your friends or bring the whole family and carve and shred your way down the slopes at this much-loved destination, comprised of four, interlinked ski resorts, before retreating to your palatial townhouse fitted with all the modern comforts you need.
Your handpicked inclusions:
- Fuel up for a day in the snow with a breakfast hamper on arrival
- Family fun is assured: children under 12 ski free with a kids' Niseko Village Pass included
- Enjoy unlimited onsen access at Hilton Niseko Village
- Move around Niseko Village easily with a driver on call
- Complimentary use of the fitness centre at Hilton Niseko Village
- 15% discount on ski and snowboard rental at Niseko Village
- Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Convenient concierge services are at your disposable throughout
Travelling with family? Your package is valid for up to six adults and two children (11 and under). Plus, children under 12 ski free.
100% Refund Guarantee: Book your escape with peace of mind thanks to our 100% Refund Guarantee, offering flexible date changes or a full refund up until 14 days before check-in. Refund is on accommodation only, excludes flights. See the Fine Print for details.