As far as enchanting, snow-dusted landscapes go, it doesn’t get much better than Japan’s northernmost island, Hokkaido – and a luxe ski-in, ski-out apartment stay at Yu Kiroro will fulfil your winter wonderland dreams. East of Sapporo, this alpine haven in the charming resort town of Kiroro has something for everyone. There's terrain to suit all, from hardcore powder enthusiasts to first-timers and anyone in between.
Step out of the hotel’s door and straight onto the powder-perfect slopes, then recharge in your spacious apartment, where traditional alpine styling meets contemporary elegance, high-end amenities and impeccable service. Onsite facilities include both indoor and outdoor onsens with a stone sauna to soothe your muscles, a dedicated area where kids and families can unwind after a day on the mountain, a 24-hour fitness centre and Yukashi restaurant, a top-notch eatery on the hotel’s ground floor.
Your handpicked inclusions:
- Fuel up for a day on the mountain with daily breakfast at Yukashi
- Make the most of the slopes with a daily lift pass per person
- Ski valet services are included, meaning you can leave your skis, snowboards and boots overnight, then collect them warm, dry and ready to go the next morning
- Soak your muscles with complimentary onsen access
- Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi
Travelling with friends or family? Choose the Two-Bedroom Suite for up to four guests or the Three-Bedroom Suite for up to six guests.
Travel over two winter seasons: With travel until 30 April 2023, you have two full winter seasons to choose from.
Book with 100% Confidence: Right up until 14 days before check-in you can enjoy unlimited, free date changes, or cancel and get a 100% credit to use at Luxury Escapes for any other Limited Time Lux Exclusive accommodation, tour or cruise offer. Excludes flights, see the Fine Print for details.