South Golden Beach Abode
Mediterranean-Style Villa Escape near Byron Bay for up to 10 Guests
Get a taste of the Mediterranean on the shores of Northern New South Wales with a boutique stay at South Golden Beach Abode – a striking five-bedroom villa sleeping up to 10 guests, surrounded by fragrant gardens.
With an enviable location at South Golden Beach, just 30 minutes north of Byron Bay and a 30-minute drive from Gold Coast Airport, this boutique home will place you a short drive away from the very best the area has on offer. Head north and you’ll reach blissful Cabarita Beach, Coolangatta and the Gold Coast, or head south and you’ll be able to immerse yourself in the laidback vibes of Byron Bay. When you're ready to unwind by the ocean, the champagne sands of South Golden Beach are just a two-minute stroll from your private sanctuary.
Live like a local in this exceptional home, a beautifully designed haven for up to 10 people complete with a fully furnished alfresco area with a BBQ and wood-fire pizza oven, perfect for embracing the balmy weather.
- Enjoy a breakfast hamper on arrival filled with local produce, cheeses, fresh eggs, muesli, fresh fruit and more delicacies
- Toast your escape with a bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
- Sleep in with leisurely 12pm late checkout on your final day, subject to availability
- Have a stress-free stay with cleaning fee included in your package
- Package valid for up to ten guests
- A breakfast hamper on arrival filled with local produce, cheeses, fresh eggs, muesli, fresh fruit and more delicacies
- A bottle of sparkling wine on arrival to toast your escape
- Cleaning fee included in your package