Experience one of Australia’s most spectacular and sought-after destinations with a stay at the self-contained Palm Bungalows on stunning Hamilton Island – the largest inhabited island of the Whitsundays archipelago and the ultimate launchpad for the iconic Great Barrier Reef.
The idyllic, freestanding Palm Bungalows are dotted throughout landscaped gardens and perfect for couples or small families looking for a tropical home away from home. Stamped with a Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice 2021 award, each bungalow has modern interiors, a king bed, large ensuite bathroom and a private balcony, where you can enjoy the warm ocean breeze. Better yet, the bungalows have a small kitchenette, allowing you to self-cater. Minutes from your doorstep, you can lounge on the shores of pristine beaches, take the short hike to the highest point on the island, Passage Peak, for breathtaking views, experience the myriad of colourful underwater life while scuba-diving or snorkelling, or charter a scenic helicopter flight.
Your handpicked inclusions:
- Up to two children (12 years and under) stay and eat free from the kids' menu in participating restaurants
- Start each day with a delicious breakfast served at either Sails Restaurant or Pool Terrace Restaurant
- Indulge with A$50 resort credit to use at selected restaurants or on selected experiences and tours
- Enjoy convenient roundtrip shuttle transfers from Hamilton Island Airport or Marina
- Make memories to cherish with two cocktails and a sharing platter to redeem at One Tree Hil
- Make a splash with complimentary non-motorised watersports including catamarans, windsurfers, kayaks, stand-up paddleboards and snorkelling equipment
- Explore the island with ease thanks to the resort’s complimentary shuttle bus
- Stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi
Longer Stay Bonus: Extend your time in this tropical haven with a stay for six nights or more to enjoy a A$100 resort credit per package.
Travelling with family? Up to two children (12 years and under) stay and eat free in participating restaurants (see Fine Print for details).
Whitehaven Beach Upgrade: To ensure you make lasting memories, choose the incredible Whitehaven Beach Upgrade for two adults, which includes a half-day cruise with morning or afternoon tea, protective stinger suits, guided Solway Circuit walk and up to two hours at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach. Children can be added for a surcharge. See the Fine Print for details.
Great Barrier Reef Upgrade: Experience the world's largest coral reef system, the Great Barrier Reef, with a full-day cruise for two adults. Journey through the lush Whitsunday Islands to reach Reefworld at spectacular Hardy Reef, where you can visit the underwater observatory, take a ride in a semi-submarine or snorkel to see this colourful underwater world. Children can be added for a surcharge. See the Fine Print for details.