Soak up Canberra’s impressive cultural experiences, top-notch restaurants and burgeoning art scene with a central city stay at the beautiful Mercure Canberra, a heritage-listed property set amid a lush, landscaped garden, just moments from the CBD and vibrant NewActon precinct. Opened in 1927 and listed on the Register of the National Estate, Mecure Canberra is part of the city's rich history. Use this conveniently located hotel as your base for exploring the very best of the city's iconic monuments, including the National Gallery of Australia, Old Parliament House, Mount Ainslie and the Australian War Memorial.
Enjoy outstanding service, superb old-world charm and a welcoming atmosphere as days are spent exploring the country’s underrated capital, tasting gourmet food or simply relaxing in your comfortable room. This charming retreat also features a family-friendly courtyard restaurant and sleek bistro with a beer garden overlooking Mount Ainslie, a fitness centre and secure car parking.
Your handpicked inclusions:
- Enjoy a complimentary upgrade from a Standard Queen Room to a Superior King Room
- Indulge in a delicious daily buffet breakfast served in the Courtyard Restaurant
- Toast your escape with a welcome drink per person on arrival
- Make the most of self-parking for one vehicle throughout your stay
- Stay in and relax with complimentary in-room movies
Travelling with family? Choose the Deluxe Loft, a spacious, split-level retreat for up to two adults and two children (11 years and under).
This deal has NO peak surcharges: Travel any time, including school holidays, for the same great price.